Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Italian Breaded Pork Chops/Chicken


A few months ago I created this recipe for breading pork chops or chicken and it is delicious! Very easy, and tasty. I use it when I make chicken parmesan, or like tonight pork chops! It is a lot of breading mixture, feel free to cut it in half if you don't want to be wasteful.










Ingredients
3 eggs lightly beaten
3 tbsp milk
1 1/2 c plain bread crumbs
italian seasoning, however much you would like
1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
parsley, however much you would like
2 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, chopped or minced
4 pork chops
flour (optional and I never measure this I just put it in a bowl)

Directions
1. In a shallow, flat dish mix eggs and milk. You can use a bowl, just make sure it is a dish that will allow you to fully coat the pork chops.
2. In another bowl add however much flour you would like.
3. In another bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, and Italian seasoning.
4. Preheat oven to 325°.
5. Heat oil in an oven proof skillet heat oil. Cook garlic in oil until brown, remove garlic. I chop the garlic when I do this. If you mince it I am sure you can keep it in there.
6. Dip chops in flour, then egg mixture, and then bread mixture. Cook on both sides for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown. Place skillet in oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.

I made some Alfredo noodles and a fresh salad. It was so good!! Such a great dinner. I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment