Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Brownies

I would like to first apologize for not doing a post for a while.  I have been extremely busy, it was my birthday, and I was sick.  Hope you all enjoy this!


I love chocolate and my husband can only handle a small amount of chocolate, but he loves peanut butter and I can only handle a small amount of it. I am always looking for new recipes that I can use to make us both happy. Tonight I was having a sweet tooth, found a recipe, made a few changes and it was great!






Ingredients:

6 tbsps unsalted butter, softened
1/2 c creamy peanut butter
1 1/4 c light brown sugar, packed
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chunks

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350°, butter and flour an 8X8 pan.

1. Beat butter until smooth with an electric mixer.
2. Add peanut butter beat until well mixed. Add brown sugar, mix well. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Beat in vanilla
3. In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
5. Stir in chocolate chunks with a spoon or rubber spatula.

Pour into the pan. Bake for about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the pan comes out with moist crumbs attached. Cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment