Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blueberry Peach Cobbler

I have never made a cobbler before and decided to try my hand at it.  This was very good, basic cobbler recipe. Delicious!



Ingredients:
Fruit
3 fresh peaches sliced
1 1/2 c blueberries
3/4 c sugar

Combine all of these ingredients in a bowl and set aside.

Cobbler
1/2 c butter, melted
1 c flour
3/4 c sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
dash of cinnamon, I did a little more than a dash because I like cinnamon.
3/4 c milk

1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2.  Pour melted butter into the bottom of a square 8 inch baking dish.
3. Combine the other cobbler ingredients in a medium bowl.  Pour cobbler mixture into the melted butter.  Pour fruit on top of the mixture.
4.  Cook for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.

This was so delicious!  You can use this cobbler recipe with any fruit.  I will be making this several times in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment