Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pasta Salad

Ahhh, it's summertime which means good food time!  One of my favorite things about summer is all the different kinds of salads I get to make/eat.  This is a recipe I got from my mom and depending on what I have in the pantry I will slightly change the recipe.  The base is always the same but I add things as I see fit, it also depends on the crowd and what they like.  Very easy to make, and delicious!








Ingredients:
1 box tri-color rotini pasta
1 cucumber diced
1/2 red onion diced
1 packed grape tomatoes, halved
1 red pepper, diced
1 green pepper, diced
Pepperoni, sliced in half or quarters and how ever much you would like
Kraft Greek Vinagrette, to taste I use just about the whole bottle
Cheddar Cheese, again how ever mush you would like


Directions:
1.  Prepare pasta as instructed on box, rinse in cold water.
2.  Add veggies, pepperoni, and cheese.  Mix.  Add vinaigrette, stir.  I always use about 1/2 the bottle and then let it set for a a few hours and add some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment